44 CENTER CONSOLE
Highlights: Hull derived from the 41 Banshee; World Champion Design. Saber performance is now available in Center Console fun and ease of usage. Saber construction means none of the twist and flex of other center consoles.
44' 0" (with engine platform)
Available in Twin or Triple Outboards
65 + mph
Bi-axial fiberglass with vinylester resin sandwiching end-grain balsa core, very strong, stiff and lightweight hull structure.
The hull and deck liner structures are fiberglassed together and through bolted when the rub rail is installed. All bulkheads and stringers are bedded into a light weight putty and fiberglassed to the hull and deck. Multiple bulkheads support the hull/deck and liner structure to prevent twisting and flex. Light-weight laminate with all balsa cored stringers, bulkheads, and floors forward of the transom is available.
5 years on the hull and deck structure, up to 6 years years on the outboard engine packages, and one year on most other components.
- Full power hydraulic steering from the helm to the transom
- Stand up/Sit down bolster seats available
- Generous sized console,securely mounted, and with plenty of room for electronics
- Full instrumentation to match engine package
- High quality sealed toggle switches
- Dual 200 gal. fuel tanks (400 gal. total) mounted inline; can run off either tank to balance load
- Dual or triple batteries with HD hold downs and switches
- Throttle and shift controls to match engine package
- Trim tabs with indicators
- Enclosed storage compartment ahead of engines
- Cabin deck hatches available
- Complete pleasure cabin, optional floor plans available
- Optional Air Cond. and Generator available
- Overnight sleeping for 4 adults
- Portable marine toilet, optional pump-out head available
- Cockpit cover
- All stainless steel fasteners
- Stainless steel propellers to match engine package