Highlights: Formerly the 41 Apache; original molds purchased and refurbished by Saber Marine. This World champion design is being built by Saber with modern materials and technology to produce one of the best running Deep Vees ever.
Available in Twin Mercruiser or Custom engine applications with Bravo One Stern drives or Speedmaster Sterndrives.
70 to 110+ mph
Bi-axial fiberglass with vinylester resin sandwiching end-grain balsa core, very strong, stiff and lightweight hull structure.
The hull and deck structures are fiberglassed together and through bolted when the rub rail is installed. All bulkheads and stringers are bedded into a light weight putty and fiberglassed to the hull and deck. 8 bulkheads support the hull/deck structure, the stringer system varies depending on the power package chosen. Light-weight laminate with all balsa cored stringers, bulkheads, and floors forward of the engine compartment is available.
5 years on the hull and deck structure, one year on the standard engine packages and most other components. One year race hull and deck structure warranty.
- Full hydraulic steering from the helm to the transom
- Stand up/Sit down bolster seats
- Full instrumentation
- High quality sealed toggle switches
- Solid racing motor mounts
- Dual or triple batteries with HD hold downs and switches
- Kiekhaefer "Zero Effort" throttle and shift
- Kiekhaefer K-Plane trim tabs with mechanical indicators
- Electronic engine hatch hoist for center opening hatches
- 2 large cabin hatches
- Complete pleasure cabin, optional floor plans available
- Overnight sleeping for 4 adults
- Portable marine toilet, optional pump-out head available
- Cockpit cover
- All stainless steel fasteners
- Stainless steel propellers to match engine package